Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The BIG day

Shaylee and Ryley's BIG day finally came. They were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on November 3, 2010 Just Married
Whats a wedding day without everyone telling you to KISS?
Me and Sandra (Ryley's mom)
Shaylee is so lucky to marry into such a great family-we love the Johnsons!
Could these three get any cuter?
THE RECEPTION
Me and the beautiful bride
These two are inseparable-we love watching them play together.
All the boys
Parker, Frank, Weston, Shane, Ryley, Bret and Jeremy
And all the girls
Ashlee, Kimberly, Sadie, Shaylee, me and JessicaMe and the girls-they looked so cute!
Me and Bret
Shaylee and the girls-pretty in pink
Peyton-she is so stinkin cute!
I may be a little bit bias but I have the most beautiful little sister!
Her dress was amazing-everything turned out perfect!
Mr. and Mrs. Johnson
We are so happy for you two to start this fun journey together-I couldn't be more excited for you guys! You are starting out on the right foot being sealed in the Temple. It was such a blessing to be in the Temple with all of our siblings and parents. I don't know if it' s going to be harder for my parents being empty nester's or for me not having my baby sister there every time we go over. It will be an adjustment-I am not good with change, to say the least. But we are excited for her to be with her best friend and for Ryley to be apart of our family. They are so perfect for each other. We love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Man who ever took that picture of you and Bret did an awesome job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay looked beautiful. I loved her dress.
    What a fun day. It was good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful day and gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!! She looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete