Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween....

This year for Halloween we went to my parents house Saturday night and ate yummy stew and soup and carved pumpkins with the kids. I think carving pumpkins with my niece Hadlee is becoming a tradition, she loves carving pumpkins and its even better when two of her favorite Uncles are there to help. Trying to get all 4 of them to look is impossible-but still, they are all so cute!
Peyton, Hadlee, Taylor and our little cowboy Parker
Hadlee brought a huge pumpkin to carve and Ryley wanted to be the best Uncle there so he carved it for her and put Bret and my name on it with a big heart, he was so proud!

Our 3 pumpkin carvers-Bret never wants to carve pumpkins but I think he has just as much fun as the kids. Thanks for a fun, laid back Halloween!
On Halloween day we actually started the wedding festivities with Shaylee and Ryley at their wedding dinner, of course I didn't take any pictures. It was a lot of fun visiting with everyone and hearing all the funny, embarrassing, nice things people had to say about both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment