Thursday, January 7, 2010

Birthday Fun!

FINALLY! Sorry its been so long since I've updated. December was such a busy but FUN month for us. We had so much going on. We started the month out with my birthday! I am so lame and didn't take any pictures on my birthday. My niece Hadlee's birthday is the day after mine so we both celebrated! Here are just a couple pictures we took! The family singing to Hadlee and I!
23 candles wouldn't fit on that cute little cupcake!

Hadlee, Peyton and I! I love these girls- They are so much fun!

I just want to thank everyone who made my birthday so great! I was spoiled! I'm sad I didn't take any pictures. My sister and I spent most of the day together. We went shopping at Gateway to lunch and then she took me to get a pedicure! One of my favorite things to do! Later that night we had some of our family over for cake and ice-cream! It was a fun day! Thanks everyone for spoiling me! Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! Whoever took those pictures must be a really good photographer..jk:)

    ReplyDelete