Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Girls......

Just wanna have fun! I love a little "girl time" every now and then! I have spent lots of that girl time with these 4 girls. The 4 of us lived in Provo together from May of 2007 to August of 2008. We have so many fun memories from our little apartment at The Branbury! We were so worried that after all of us got married we would lose touch with each other but....I am THRILLED to say that we haven't! We have been trying to plan a weekend get a way since we lived together-well 3 1/2 years later it FINALLY happened and it was so much fun! Then-Megan, me, Heidi and Becky
Now-me, Heidi and Becky!
A few weeks ago we packed our bags and headed to Park City for an over nighter! Heidi, Becky and I went Friday night and Megan met up with us on Saturday! (We are lame and only took one picture before Meg got there) Friday night we went to dinner and did a little shopping and of course we laughed until we were crying and stayed up way to late talking! Saturday we did A LOT more shopping went to lunch and did a little more shopping afterwards! We were all worn out by the time we were done. We had the best time together though and it was so worth it! I just LOVE these girls and am so happy we have stayed the best of friends! I can't wait for our next weekend get a way!

MORE GIRL TIME

Grandma, me, Lucy, Kenzie and Megan
You may recognize these girls from our "onesie" pj party pictures. Well we decided that getting together at our annual Onesie Christmas Party at Grandma's once a year just wasn't enough so we planned a night to go to dinner. We love getting together and it makes it more fun to bring Grandma along with us! I think she feels like "one of the girls" when we bring her and I love it! We couldn't have asked for a better Grandma! Thanks for the fun night girls-I can't wait for our ONESIE party!

6 comments:

  1. Girl Trips are the BEST! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun Ashlee!! I love seeing what you're up to and following your blog. How is the salon going? I dearly miss it. You looks so fireand your hair has gotten so long! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so cute** sorry, I need to spell check my comment before I publish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way fun!! You are all so darling. So glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love girl days... So needed.
    I love how you include your cute Grandma.

    ReplyDelete