Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blessing and a Birthday

My sweet niece Taylor was blessed this past Sunday. It was a beautiful blessing. It was good to see all of the men in our family be able to participate. We are so blessed to have so many worthy Priesthood holders in our family!The happy family of 5
(my poor brother-in-law needs a boy)
Cute sisters!
Its so hard to get a good picture of 3 little ones~ they are still adorable
Sweet baby Taylor~she is so cute!
I love her dress. My sisters mother-in-law made it and it turned out great!
She is so talented.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
My beautiful little sister turned 21 yesterday! We all got together for a yummy BBQ. It's always fun being with the family and celebrating birthdays!
Peyton and Parker play so cute together.
They had so much fun with the birthday balloons!
Parker trying to escape the party~he is such a happy, fun loving little boy!
We love having a little boy around!
Parker and Grandma
*I'm no photographer but his face is to cute*
YEA..............ROOT BEER!
She has been joking about buying beer now that she is 21. (don't worry she doesn't drink.) I had her convinced all day that I bought her a 6 pack for her birthday. Yeah right, I'm way to chicken to buy beer. Thank heavens for rootbeer! I finally pulled one over on her!
Happy Birthday Shay! I couldn't ask for a better little sister or best friend~for those of you who know her you know how much fun she is! We hope you had a great 21st birthday!
WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

  1. awww! your sisters are so cute! and yes ashlee, we do need to hang out! it has been too long! we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete